Explore new territory
with brilliant people
When you close your eyes at night, do you dream of creating amazing designs in an awesome spaceship? And on the craft is a team of your awesome friends who push and challenge you to be better than you were the day before? Well, we’re still working on that spaceship part, but we think we can offer you the rest of that dream.
But seriously, if you want to work on a great team and build designs and logos that our clients love more than anything, open your eyes to this new adventure. We are looking for a true artist, a go-getter of an designer who can take our team to the next level and rocket-launch us into the next galaxy. Is it you, traveler?
What we need…
Raving Software, is looking for a seasoned designer to join a stellar team working on image designs, website branding, and logos. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
Who we think will be a great fit…
- Work with the programming team to understand end-user requirements, and then translate that into powerful branding schemas and deliverables for our clients
- Design and create unique and extraordinary logos and designs for our projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through performing unit tests and code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
We’re looking for someone who has an keen love of design, yet has passion for getting things done on time. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
We’d love to hear from you.
- 2-4 years of recent hands-on graphic design experience (branding, logo development, etc.)
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Superior experience with and knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, & Sketch, and the willingness to learn new technologies
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
- A strong desire to learn new skills and have fun doing it!
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who can work well within a team, ensure quality results and effectively communicate to executives. So, if you are a superior Graphic Designer, be nimble and apply fast.