Raving Software is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern who is self-motivated and detail-oriented to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess some knowledge of website creation and programming, including HTML and WordPress. In this dynamic internship role, you’ll learn SEO best practices. You will support our Website Development team in implementing, auditing and reporting on the success of client website SEO strategies. You should already possess basic project management skills and the ability to work closely with others. You will learn how to:
• Perform keyword research for content improvements and additions
• Conduct SEO audits on our client website pages to identify missing SEO best practices
• Analyze and monitor site and page performance for keywords
• Inspect and develop internal links and backlinks
• Determine quality links and create link building strategies that follow SEO best practices
• Use Google Search Console to identify trends in visibility, crawling, and response codes
• Create content plans to support high-priority topics
• Collect and analyze information on competitor strategies
This role offers the SEO Intern a total immersion into our growing, busy digital marketing agency. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff and the agency’s clients and candidates to learn about web design, social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business environment. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are highly encouraged to apply.
We can’t wait to hear from you! We’re always looking for brilliant and talented individuals to join our growing team. Become part of our vision to provide leading-edge, top-quality digital marketing and web design services to local businesses and government clients—all while refining your computer and digital marketing skills and growing as an individual. Please email us a copy of your current resume, portfolio samples/links, and a cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for our team.