What We Need
Raving Software is looking for a seasoned designer to join a stellar team working on image designs, website branding, and logos. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects — helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
Who You are
We’re looking for someone who has a keen love of design, yet has passion for getting things done on time. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Work with the programming team to understand end-user requirements, and then translate that into powerful branding schemas and deliverables for our clients
- Design and create unique and extraordinary logos and designs for our projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through performing unit tests and code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- 2-4 years of recent hands-on graphic design experience (branding, logo development, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- Superior experience with and knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, & Sketch, and the willingness to learn new technologies
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Excellent team and client-facing communication skills
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
- A strong desire to learn new skills and have fun doing it!
We can’t wait to hear from you! We’re always looking for brilliant and talented individuals to join our growing team. Become part of our vision to provide leading-edge, top-quality digital marketing and web design services to local businesses and government clients—all while refining your computer and digital marketing skills and growing as an individual. Please email us a copy of your current resume, portfolio samples/links, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for our team.